What to Expect
We are happy to have guests in our assembly on the Lord’s Day as we come together to worship God "in spirit and in truth." John 4:24
We strive to conduct all of our worship services in an orderly fashion according to God’s commands as He revealed them in the New Testament. As such, we will reverently and joyfully participate in:
- SINGING - Lifting our voices together in song without the use of any mechanical instruments of music.
- PRAYER - Approaching our heavenly Father in a collective fashion as we are vocally led by designated men in prayer.
- COMMUNION - Remembering the death of our Lord Jesus Christ by partaking of unleavened bread and unfermented fruit of the vine (grape juice).
- CONTRIBUTION - Giving of our financial means to God voluntarily through the collection of the saints with cheerful hearts. We do not expect our visitors to contribute.
- TEACHING - Studying the Bible together as we are led by the preaching of a designated man.